European food and beverage manufacturers are increasingly digitalising and automating plant floor operations to enhance product quality, operational efficiency, and maintain competitive advantage.
However, to navigate the rapidly evolving technology landscape and prepare for the future of industry 4.0, manufacturers must understand how to identify, predict, and lay the foundations for a robust, future-proof, interoperable smart factory model.
Join F&B smart manufacturing leaders in London to acquire the necessary tools, strategies, and solutions to streamline your industry 4.0 journey.
European Food & Beverage Manufacturing Expert 2024 Speakers
People and Performance Director
Digital & Data Science Senior Specialist
Digital Project Engineer
Global Adoption Manager
Former AB InBev
Engineering and Maintenance Director
Senior Process Automation Engineer
Senior Manager - Cyber Security
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Global Digital Manufacturing Manager
Federico Gulino Camarero
MDS SME IOT – Manufacturing Strategy & Applications Development
Manufacturing Systems Manager
Anheuser- Busch InBev
If you cannot see the full list of speakers required for this page please make sure you have ordered all speakers in your custom list.
Edit Custom Order Here »
Only administrators can see this message
This event will provide you with the necessary tools to:
- Identify, predict, and prepare for future innovations and rapid technological advancements within food and beverage 4.0
- Develop an agile yet future-proof smart factory model to enhance long-term ROI and plant performance
- Navigate the IoT, Machine Health, Robotics, Big Data, AI/ML/Advanced Analytics, Digital Twins, XR, and Cloud landscape to identify and select technology vendors that best align with your organisational objectives and capabilities
- Create and foster a digitally minded culture that embraces the operational and commercial value of industry 4.0 technologies for food and beverage manufacturing
- Benchmark your industry 4.0 maturity and digital manufacturing strategy against Europe’s leading food and beverage organisations
European Attendees Include:
Smart Manufacturing for Food & Beverage is designed for European VP’s, Directors, Heads and Managers from:
- Smart Manufacturing/ Digital Manufacturing
- Automation / Robotics
- Operational technology
- Technology & Innovation
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Manufacturing Operations & Strategy
- Regulation, Compliance & Validation
- Data & Analytics
- Industry 4.0
- Emerging Technology / Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Digital Transformation/ Change management
Our sponsors include technology, service & solution providers specializing in:
- Automation technology- SCADA, PLCs, HMI
- Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Cloud Computing
- IoT Hardware, Software, Platforms, Infrastructure
Senior Process Control and Automation, Cargill
I liked the format with a mix of presentations and roundtables and the panel discussion at the end.
Global Director and Head of Data Sciences, Mars
The event was well conducted, and I had a great time networking with some high calibre practitioners. I found that a lot of the attendees resonated with the presentation because they are facing similar issues. Most conversations I had at lunch and even in the panels were around scaling technology effectively. Some great takeaways for me and I hope I added value to everyone else’s experience.
Senior BRM/FRM, Business Process Automation, Nestlé
The opportunity to exchange experience and get to meet peers and learn from each other is invaluable.
Technology Fellow, XR
I do like that you keep the pace up. The quick cadence of the day is good. Very organized also. Food was good. Venue was good. Thank you for the coffee and pastries and lunch. Very nice touch. You do a lot it seems for your sponsors. Good visibility.
SICK Sensor Intelligence
Thanks for putting together an excellent event. Happy to participate!
It was a great conversation.
Thanks a lot, honored to participate.
"Excellent forum and thanks to all of the panellists for your perspective and insights. Great event."
"It was a pleasure to participate and I hope our panel discussion was insightful to the attendees!"