Integrating smart technology within food and beverage manufacturing enables reduced production costs of up to 40% whilst simultaneously enhancing product quality and boosting safety standards across the plant.
However, manufacturers are yet to fully realize the potential of manufacturing technologies due to uncertainty surrounding ROI, internal resistance to change, and the need for a top-down strategic approach.
Unite with industry 4.0 leaders in Chicago to uncover key trends, strategies, and solutions to accelerate your smart manufacturing journey and improve food safety, overcome workforce shortages, and meet increasing demand.
Food & Beverage Industry 4.0 Expert 2024 Speakers
Senior Manager of Operational Technology
Dairy Farmers of America
Manufacturing CoE Specialist
Sr. Manager Intelligent Automation
The Coca-Cola Company
Staff Data Scientist
Regional Production Excellence Leader
Cargill Animal Nutrition & Health
Manager, Global Supply Chain Analytics
Vice President Of Manufacturing
Executive VP of Operations
Coast Packing Company
Packaging Engineering Manager
Sun-Maid Growers of California
Technology Fellow, XR
If you cannot see the full list of speakers required for this page please make sure you have ordered all speakers in your custom list.
Edit Custom Order Here »
Only administrators can see this message
Attending this event will enable you to:
• Explore emerging case studies and real-world success stories to develop your smart manufacturing roadmap and revolutionize food & beverage manufacturing
• Unlock the value of industry 4.0 technologies including IoT, Predictive Maintenance, Data & Analytics, Robotics, AI, ML, and Immersive Technology to minimize downtimes, accelerate production, increase safety, enhance quality, and increase efficiency
• Develop effective talent attraction and retention strategies to overcome labor shortages within the manufacturing industry
• Navigate the complex vendor landscape to identify and select technology vendors that best align with your organizational objectives and capabilities
Who Should Attend:
Smart Manufacturing for Food & Beverage is designed for VP’s, Directors, Heads and Managers from:
- Process Control/ Process Automation
- Smart Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0/ Digital Manufacturing
- Operational Technology
- Predictive Maintenance
- Manufacturing Analytics/ Manufacturing Operations
- Digital Innovation/ Digital Strategy/ Digital Transformation
- Power Controls / Information Systems
- Robotics/ IIoT & Connected Devices
- Data/ AI Strategy / ML
- Emerging Technology
- Digital Supply Chain / Supply Chain Innovation
Our sponsors include technology, service & solution providers specializing in:
- Big Data, AI, ML, Analytics
- Automation and Robotics
- Autonomous Mobility / AGV’s
- Smart Sensors / Advanced Sensors
- Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Recipe Management Tools
- Mobile Devices
Senior Process Control and Automation, Cargill
I liked the format with a mix of presentations and roundtables and the panel discussion at the end.
Global Director and Head of Data Sciences, Mars
The event was well conducted, and I had a great time networking with some high calibre practitioners. I found that a lot of the attendees resonated with the presentation because they are facing similar issues. Most conversations I had at lunch and even in the panels were around scaling technology effectively. Some great takeaways for me and I hope I added value to everyone else’s experience.
Senior BRM/FRM, Business Process Automation, Nestlé
The opportunity to exchange experience and get to meet peers and learn from each other is invaluable.
Technology Fellow, XR
I do like that you keep the pace up. The quick cadence of the day is good. Very organized also. Food was good. Venue was good. Thank you for the coffee and pastries and lunch. Very nice touch. You do a lot it seems for your sponsors. Good visibility.
SICK Sensor Intelligence
Thanks for putting together an excellent event. Happy to participate!
It was a great conversation.
Thanks a lot, honored to participate.
"Excellent forum and thanks to all of the panellists for your perspective and insights. Great event."
"It was a pleasure to participate and I hope our panel discussion was insightful to the attendees!"