Associate Director AI/ML in silico Drug Discovery and External Innovation
Christos is an experienced professional with a successful track record working for and leading global teams in multinational companies in the pharmaceutical, chemical, financial and education sector. He has extensive experience in spearheading Data Science and modelling efforts in the Industry 4.0 era.
His current role of Associate Director Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning at the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson include:
- Leading a global, and diverse team of AI/ML experts that provides advanced Data Science support in all therapeutic areas.
- Design and deployment of automation & Digital Twin capabilities in the Hit Identification & triaging phase.
- Development of strategic initiatives with multiple stakeholders aiming at the establishment of AI/ML as a standard screening modality.
- Co-leading collaborative efforts with Computational Chemists on the merging different types of insilico capabilities.
- External innovation partner for the evaluation of AI/ML technologies from partners.
- Principal stakeholder in the development and maintenance of IT and MLOPs AI architectures.
- Supervision of new AI/ML capability building & and communication in different fora.