Amidst the rising tide of material and labor costs, organizations are doubling down on investments in smart factory initiatives to gain a competitive edge.
However, navigating this transformative journey requires vision to manage uncertainty, overcome workforce shortages, and ultimately scale smart technologies.
Join smart manufacturing experts in Chicago to address common challenges, benchmark your industry 4.0 strategy and accelerate your digital transformation journey.
Expert Smart Factories 2024 Speakers
Smart Connected Factory Program Lead
Global Manufacturing Excellence and Digital Transformation (Operations 4.0) Sr. Director
Vice President Of Digital Manufacturing
Nestlé Purina North America
Enterprise Architecture Strategist, Industry 4.0
Production Operations Sr Manager - Digital Transformation and Intelligent Factory Integration
Director, Engineering Fellow, Advanced Technology Strategy & Transformation
Johnson & Johnson
Director Operations Innovation
Manufacturing Digital Transformation – Smart Factory IT Large Project Lead
Vice President Of Technology
Senior Engineer – Digital Intelligent Manufacturing Engineering
Gates Machine Tool Repair
Hemil Dhami Ph.D.
Senior Principal Scientist
If you cannot see the full list of speakers required for this page please make sure you have ordered all speakers in your custom list.
Edit Custom Order Here »
Only administrators can see this message
This summit will provide you with the necessary tools to:
- Navigate the IoT, AI/ML, Predictive Maintenance, Automation, Robotics, VR/ AR, and Cloud vendor landscape to identify and select technology solutions that best align with your organizational objectives and capabilities
- Ensure the equilibrium between adopting new technologies at pace and guaranteeing a return on investment
- Uncover insights to future-proof your supply chain whilst ensuring sustainability, and flexibility
- Foster collaboration between IT and OT departments and secure buy-in from top-level executives for Industry 4.0 initiatives
- Create an appealing and engaging workplace for digital-native employees entering the workforce to overcome labor attraction and retention challenges
Who you will meet:
VP’s, Directors, Global Heads and Managers of:
- Industry 4.0
- Intelligent Automation / Manufacturing Automation
- Smart Manufacturing / Digital Manufacturing / Advanced Manufacturing
- Smart Factory Initiatives
- Manufacturing Operations / Engineering / IT
- IoT & Connected Devices
- Data / AI / ML / Manufacturing Analytics
- Robotics & Process Automation
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Plant Management & Operations
Our sponsors, technology & solution providers include:
- Big Data, AI, ML, Analytics
- Automation and Robotics
- Mobile Devices / Digital Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Autonomous Mobility / AGV’s
- Smart Sensors / Advanced Sensors
- Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) / PLC
- Predictive Maintenance / Condition based monitoring tools
What Industries Attend the Smart Factories Summit?
The Smart Manufacturing Technology vendor landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of the industry’s needs in order to develop those bespoke solutions that are critical to winning new business.
Showcase your technology solutions to senior decision makers across roles in industry 4.0, manufacturing technology, and data & analytics.
Smart Factories Summit Testimonials
The Future Smart Manufacturing and Automation Summit was an extremely well run event, with great facilitators and good engagement across a number of manufacturers
An excellent way to interface with industry and discuss common struggles and solutions. You find tools and tricks in every single session
The Smart Manufacturing & Automation Summit provided great insight into smart manufacturing and industry 4.0. The sponsors were extremely knowledgeable and engaged. I will take the insights back to my company as we continue to implement our IIOT strategy