Leveraging technology within clinical trials has proven to reduce errors by 50% whilst improving efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness.
However, a lack of expertise, limited patient access to technology, and cybersecurity risks are just some of the challenges that must be addressed to fully realize the potential of technology enabled clinical trials.
Join clinical trials technology leads in October to uncover how you can embrace emerging technology to drive innovation, optimize patient outcomes, and accelerate data collection.
Clinical Trials Technology 2023 Expert Speakers
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
Head of Digital Health & Medical Affairs Technologies
Associate Director, Digital Trials & Patient Engagement
Callum Gouveia Da Silva
Lead Software Developer
Machine Learning & AI Lead: Combine AI, Software Engineering, Statistics & Visualization
Associate Director, Clinical Operations
R&D Digital Strategy Lead
Strategic Marketing Director
Analog Devices, Inc.
Senior Director, North America Site Management Country Head
Director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships
Director, Clinical Operations Planning
Senior Director, Statistical Scientist
Director of software development
Senior Director, Oncology Precision Medicine
Principal Sensor Solutions Leader
AVP, Global Head Clinical Modelling & Evidence Integration, Digital and Data Sciences
Associate Director, R&D Neuroscience RWE
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Determine how emerging technology has the immense potential to revolutionize the field of clinical trials and accelerate clinical R&D
- Digitally optimize your clinical trials to enhance patient recruitment, engagement, adherence, retention and experience
- Create and implement an effective data quality and analytics strategy that enhances connectivity, security and drives positive outcomes
- Manage the mindset of stakeholders to instil the cultural shift required for the successful transition towards digital empowerment and patient-centric clinical trials
- Align your strategy with the evolving clinical trials technology vendor landscape to create strong partnership-driven relationships with solutions provider
Who You Will Meet:
VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers from:
- Decentralized Clinical Trials
- Hybrid & Virtual Clinical Trials
- Clinical Operations / R&D Operations
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Trial Innovation
- Outsource Clinical Trials
- Healthcare Innovation / Healthcare Intelligence
- Digital Health / Digital Medicine
- Patient Engagement / Patient Outcomes – Patient Affairs
- Regulatory / Clinical Affairs
Our sponsors include technology, service and solution providers specializing in:
- ePRO / Electronic patient-reported outcome
- eCOA / Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment
- eSource / Electronic Source Data Capture / DDC Direct Data Capture
- eConsent / Digital Enrollment
- Data Analytics Software & Platforms
- Patient Experience Management Platforms / Mobile & Web Applications
- Wearables / Biosensors
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) / ML (Machine Learning
Get in touch to be positioned as an industry expert amongst the most prominent and influential players in the development of Clinical Trials Disruptive Technology.
Country Clinical Operations – US Oncology, Roche
“It was a very interactive and informative meeting"
Digital Health Clinical Data Collection Lead, AstraZeneca
“ I really enjoyed the conference! Thanks for putting it together!”
VP Smart Medicines, TruTag Technologies
“Thanks again for the conference coordination yesterday. I found it to be a quality group of people who attended and the content on point”.
Digital Endpoints, Medical Imaging & eVitals, Novartis
“Thank you for the preparation and organization for this event. I liked the peer group and quality of discussions”.
Senior Director, Janssen Clinical Innovation, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
“It’s always a pleasure to be able to connect with industry colleagues and to engage in these events.”