Remote monitoring: Developing preventative and predictive maintenance tools to improve productivity and reduce downtime
Recent events have highlighted the critical need to enhance productivity, reduce costs and increase efficiency whilst maintaining safety. IoT, AI and other analytics tools can achieve these drivers by ensuring visibility on what is happening, what is likely to happen and what is required to prevent failure.
Date: 19 January 2021
EST: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Learn from our Expert Panellists
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will focus on:
- Maintaining factory efficiency in disruptive times through remote condition monitoring
- Building the Business Case: Quantifying the benefits and tying improvements to financial metrics
- Leveraging IoT Analytics and utilizing real-time data for preventative and predictive maintenance
- Developing a remote operations strategy: Design, implementation, and adoption
- Scaling predictive analytics solutions
- Cyber security considerations and managing risk
Verkada is the leader in cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines an all-in-one hosted software platform with hardware powered by industry-leading, edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control solution, and sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites.
Verkada protects more than 4,200 organizations, including more than 30 of the Fortune 500, with the latest security technology without maintenance overhead or unpredictable costs over time. Visit verkada.com to learn how Verkada is setting the new standard for enterprise building security for customers such as Moapa Valley Water District, Zionsville Community Schools, and Carolina Ingredients and join us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.