Discovery and development of medicines is resource intensive and extremely costly, with an estimated spend of $2.6 billion to bring a new drug to market. Recent reports suggest 70% of Pharma companies anticipate that smart technologies will positively enhance early discovery, R&D and quality operations, improving overall lab efficiency, productivity and accelerating time-to-market.
However, a combination of strategy, vision, infrastructure, mindset and talent is a prerequisite to drive these types of results and ensure the successful integration and implementation of data-centric, technology-driven, smart labs.
Join technology, service and solution providers at the Future Labs, Automation and Technology Summit on 23 May 2023 in Boston, USA to collaboratively share strategies to facilitate the transition to digitally optimized, connected smart labs of the future.
Expert Future Lab Automation & Technology 2023 Speakers
Head of Automation/ VP Automation
Laronde / Harbinger Health
Senior Director Informatics & IT
Assistant Director Liquid Handling
Chief Operating Officer
Optimize Laboratory Consultants
Senior Manager Automation
Vice President of Science & Technology
Lab Informatics Manager
Principal Key Account Manager
Associate Director, Protein Expression Sciences Automation
Director of Enterprise Sales
Senior Director Robotics, Pre-Clinical Development
Senior Scientist, Assay Automation & Qualification
Senior Principal Automation Engineer
Head of US Discovery Translational Technology
VP of Research & Diagnostics Solutions
Sr Product Specialist, Lab Automation
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Associate Director of Automation
Principal Scientist, In Vitro Pharmacology HTS, Head of Lab Automation
CEO and Co-Founder
Manager OEM Sales, Lab Automation
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Director, R&D IT
Bristol Myers Squibb
Lead R&D Automation Engineer
Director, Head of Lab Automation
This summit will provide you with the necessary tools to:
- Accelerate R&D to reduce time-to-market and lower costs through the application of automation, technology innovation, and digital tools within the lab for increased capacity, efficiency, flexibility, speed, and quality
- Create the ecosystem and mindset for digital transition by combining talent, resources, and external partners to prepare, execute and scale the transition towards smart, connected labs of the future
- Conduct an organizational capability assessment to determine digital strategy, and suitability for the integration of automation, digitally enhanced workflows, and technologically enhanced lab processes
- Improve lab connectivity and cross-functional scientific collaboration with digitally optimized data capture, analysis and reuse that delivers actionable insights to improve speed and accuracy of scientific decision-making
- Leverage emerging technology, data science, and digital innovations to unlock the possibilities of technology-supported drug discovery, research, and development
Who should attend:
Future Labs, Automation & Technology US 2023 is designed for VP’s, Directors, Heads and Managers from:
- Automation / Robotics
- Lab IT/ Research IT
- Technology & Innovation
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Laboratory Operations & Strategy
- Regulation, Compliance & Validation
- Data & Analytics
- Industry 4.0 / Lab 4.0
- Emerging Technology / Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML
Our sponsors include technology, service & solution providers specializing in:
- Laboratory Automation / Lab Digitalization
- Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Cloud Computing
- IoT Hardware, Software, Platforms, Infrastructure
Become a Sponsor
GET IN TOUCH TO BE POSITIONED AS AN INDUSTRY EXPERT AMONGST THE MOST PROMINENT AND INFLUENTIAL PLAYERS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF IOT, AI AND MACHINE LEARNING IN BIOPHARMA.
Great interactive event indeed ; was pleased not only to attend but being able to share my own experience and meet colleagues and similarly interested people on the use of automation and AI/ML to accelerate drug development ! Thank you again for the event
Thanks for a great interactive event! Thanks for organising.
It was a great meeting with lots to mull over. Thanks.
It was great to participate in the panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities for developing smart labs and industrial automation in sustainable manner. Thanks AMG for the invite.
Congratulations on conducting a great event! Many thanks for engaging me with it.