Smart Labs, Automation and Technology promises to reduce time to market, enhance scientific collaboration and optimize R&D. Yet, in a highly regulated, complex environment it is critical that anyone embarking on a Lab 4.0 journey can define an effective roadmap, instil a culture of innovation, drive change and measure performance.
With this in mind, these summits will focus on identifying, selecting and implementing appropriate technology that will streamline workflows, enhance decision making and optimize lab connectivity.
The Smart Lab, Automation & Technology Series will provide you with the necessary tools to:
- Identify emerging technology that will accelerate early discovery and R&D
- Assess the value proposition for lab automation and develop a roadmap for successful implementation
- Digitally optimize your laboratory workflows to drive efficiency, productivity and quality gains
- Create and implement an effective data quality and analytics strategy which facilitates improved decision-making and accelerates drug discovery and research
- Manage the mindset and culture shift required for digital empowerment and successful transition to end-to-end laboratory automation
- Align your strategy with the evolving vendor landscape to create strong partnership-driven relationships with solutions providers
Learn from our expert speakers and panelists:
Andreas Steinle, Manager Digital Solutions, Roche
Brian Arey, Senior Director Leads Discovery and Optimization, Bristol Myers Squibb
Moiz Diwan, Director, Head of Enabling Technology Group, Abbvie
Penny Smee, Director & Senior Product Owner, GSK
Terryl Kibodeaux, Director, R&D Business Relationship Management, Regeneron
Miriam Guest, Associate Principal Scientist, Astrazeneca
Abhishek Mathur, Director, Global Research (Biologics), Amgen
Zoe Hughes-Thomas, Head Medicine Design Automation Team, GSK
Szczepan Baran, Head of Emerging Technologies, Comparative Medicine, SO, Novartis
Pritesh Makwana, Senior IT Business Relationship Manager – Regulatory (Health, Hygiene and Nutrition), Reckitt
Martin Trapecar, Professor of Medicine, John Hopkins University
Laura Williams, Decision Science Manager, GSK
Who should attend:
Smart Labs, Automation & Technology 2021 is designed for VP’s, Directors, Heads and Managers from:
- Automation / Robotics
- Lab IT/ Research IT
- Technology & Innovation
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Laboratory Operations & Strategy
- Regulation, Compliance & Validation
- Data & Analytics
- Industry 4.0 / Lab 4.0
- Emerging Technology / Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
Our sponsors include technology, service & solution providers specializing in:
- Laboratory Automation / Lab Digitalization
- Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Cloud Computing
- IoT Hardware, Software, Platforms, Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
Recent disruption has continued to re-shape the conventional approach to networking, creating an opportunity to continue business within a virtual setting.
Our attendees are actively working through their operational and transformational challenges, but they also require support from dedicated solution providers who can offer guidance, expertise and technology to help solve unique business problems.
It is critical that the vendor community continues to support their customers through open discussions and information exchange; as well as nurture existing relationships and building a pipeline of new and valuable leads.
For more information on how we are uniquely placed to help you shape and deliver your message to your target audience, contact us now!