Panel Discussion: Assessing the Food & Beverage 4.0 Journey in 2024 and Looking to the Future
Time: 4:20PM - 5:05PM
Date: 13 June 2024 Block 7
The acceleration of smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0 within food & beverage is forcing manufacturers to adapt their technology strategies to remain relevant and competitive.
This interactive panel discussion will explore the current position of the food & beverage sector in its digital transformation journey, current trends, emerging strategies, and future developments in food & beverage 4.0.
• Reviewing key takeaways and digital developments from the past 12 months: Are we where we expected to be?
• Exploring leading trends in food & beverage manufacturing and their validity in future manufacturing practices
• Are existing industry 4.0 solutions solving our business problems: How can these be adapted to advance future factories?
• Predicting impending operational barriers to technology integration and smart manufacturing progression
• Is industry 5.0 on the horizon: Preparing for the next industrial revolution
- Ernest Adieze Manufacturing Systems Manager - Anheuser- Busch InBev
- Tarun Sharma Senior Manager - Cyber Security - Coca-Cola Europacific Partners