Digital Disruption and Workforce Transformation in Manufacturing
Disruptive technologies are changing how maintenance, reliability, and operational functions work. This shift is forcing manufacturers to adapt their workforce, evaluate technical knowledge, manage the skills gap and transform their business.
This discussion will look at how new technologies are driving a change in the way factory teams work and collaborate, the need to upskill and how to forge new career paths.
6 May 2021
11:00 – 12:00 ET
Learn from our Expert Manufacturing Digital and Workforce Transformation Panellists
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will focus on:
- How has COVID-19 influenced and accelerated digital change for manufacturers?
- Workforce impacts: How will Industry 4.0 continue to impact the size, shape and skills required in the manufacturing workforce?
- Transformation strategy: Vision, organizational readiness, upskilling and aligning training to the overarching business strategy
- Technology: Leveraging real-time, data-driven insight to analyse and review where training is required across the manufacturing business
- Leadership: Taking a top-down approach and considering gaps in management and leadership skills
- Talent management: Managing the gaps between supply and demand for talent by optimizing existing talent pools, engaging employees and building the right brand
Augury helps eliminate downtime, reduce maintenance costs and maximize productivity for critical machines in industrial and commercial applications ranging from bottling and food processing to paper products and pharmaceuticals. Our Machine Health solutions combine advanced sensors with powerful AI capabilities and collaboration tools to help teams understand when machines are at risk. And we provide the expertise so customers know what to do to prevent failures- long before those risks can threaten production or productivity. To learn more about Augury’s Machine Health solutions, visit augury.com.