Optimizing Pharma Manufacturing through Digital Transformation: Smart, Connected Facilities of the Future
It is critical biotech and pharma manufacturers continuously improve their processes and systems to maximize production, efficiency, agility, and safety within their operations.
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will explore the process of transitioning to smart manufacturing and digitalization, with a particular focus on defining the vision, building the foundation, aligning strategy, selecting technology, and driving implementation at scale.
11 August 2021
15:00 – 16:00 BST
Learn from our Expert Panellists
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will focus on:
- How has COVID-19 influenced and accelerated digitalization within pharma manufacturing?
- What are the current barriers slowing the adoption of smart manufacturing, automation, and technology within pharma facilities?
- Digital Manufacturing Solution & ROI: What types of technology do you see driving the biggest productivity, efficiency, and quality returns right now?
- Organizational assessment and connected strategy: The importance of understanding and aligning organizational goals at scale and identifying technology which solves unique business problems
- Technology & Data Science: Leveraging IoT, Cloud, Data, AI, ML and Advanced Analytics to enable faster, smarter, data-led decisions
- Leadership, culture and workforce transformation: Planning for change, adapting the workforce, evaluating technical knowledge, managing the skills gap and transforming the business
- The future of pharma: How will the industry continue to evolve and what is next for the digitalization of pharmaceutical manufacturing?
Apprentice.io delivers the life science industry’s only intelligent software platform built to help teams scale faster – from COVID to cancer. From small/large molecule to cell and gene therapy, Apprentice’s cloud-based system leverages artificial intelligence, augmented reality and Pharma 4.0 principles to increase an organization’s speed to market.
Run your entire batch campaign and leverage your data for continuous process improvement while taking your existing procedures and making them smart. Optimize your entire supply chain, performing predictive consumable and raw material management, smart equipment tracking and preventive maintenance scheduling. Elevate your teams’ potential using language-independent, global collaboration tools in or out of the lab and suite to increase speed to resolution and decrease travel.
Apprentice takes an end-to-end approach to manufacturing so you can scale faster with greater flexibility using a system that’s ergonomic and intuitive. From batch execution to global collaboration, Apprentice helps manufacturing teams deliver lifesaving drugs to market faster, for the people who need them the most. Learn more at www.apprentice.io