Optimizing Pharma Manufacturing through Digital Transformation: Smart, Connected Facilities of the Future
It is critical biotech and pharma manufacturers continuously improve their processes and systems to maximize production, efficiency, agility, and safety within their operations.
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will explore the process of transitioning to smart manufacturing and digitalization, with a particular focus on defining the vision, building the foundation, aligning strategy, selecting technology, and driving implementation at scale.
11 August 2021
15:00 – 16:00 GMT
Learn from our Expert Panellists
Cornelia Thieme, Senior Director Global Manufacturing Sciences, Biogen
Frank Thielmann, Operational Excellence Director & Head Business Excellence, Takeda
Adam O’Toole, Domain Architect Manufacturing and Engineering, TSA Service Delivery, TOQ IT, Novartis Global Services
John Tomtishen, Director of Manufacturing, Technical Operations, Legend Biotech
Mike Tobyn, Scientific Director, Bristol Myers Squibb
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will focus on:
- How has COVID-19 influenced and accelerated digitalization within pharma manufacturing?
- What are the current barriers slowing the adoption of smart manufacturing, automation, and technology within pharma facilities?
- Digital Manufacturing Solution & ROI: What types of technology do you see driving the biggest productivity, efficiency, and quality returns right now?
- Organizational assessment and connected strategy: The importance of understanding and aligning organizational goals at scale and identifying technology which solves unique business problems
- Technology & Data Science: Leveraging IoT, Cloud, Data, AI, ML and Advanced Analytics to enable faster, smarter, data-led decisions
- Leadership, culture and workforce transformation: Planning for change, adapting the workforce, evaluating technical knowledge, managing the skills gap and transforming the business
- The future of pharma: How will the industry continue to evolve and what is next for the digitalization of pharmaceutical manufacturing?