Despite the advancement of technological and operational capabilities in manufacturing, the industry wide labor skills gap remains an inhibitor to production. Sourcing, recruiting, and training workers is a lengthy and expensive process.
To upskill existing workers and train new employees efficiently, manufacturers are selecting and integrating immersive technologies in the form of AR, VR, XR, and more.
This virtual roundtable discussion will explore best practice strategies to select, integrate, and scale immersive technologies across your plant to advance workforce training and education.
Key Topics To Be Explored:
- Assessing the use cases of immersive technologies for workforce training and education : Outlining the long-term benefits, current obstacles, and key considerations
- Overcoming common barriers and persistent challenges impacting your immersive technology implementation journey
- How is extended reality being used to bridge the current labour skills gap?
- Understanding the role that AR and VR play in improving workforce safety and compliance
- What can we expect for the future digital workforce: Uncovering emerging trends, strategies, and technologies
Who you will meet:
VPs, Directors, Global Heads, and Managers of
- Immersive Technology
- Digital Workforce Strategy
- Connected Worker
- Manufacturing Operations
- AI/ Machine Learning
- Data and Analytics
- Mobile Devices
- Emerging Technology