Embracing digital disruption and preparing oil & gas for a new energy era
The on-going COVID-19 pandemic, combined with fluctuating supply, demand and pricing challenges has hit the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Sectors hard. Remaining agile and adapting to the new normal is critical. Operators will require a complete business transformation, and are accelerating their digital transformation strategies to support it.
This transitional journey requires a fundamental shift, which will be extremely complex to navigate.
Digital Transformation Oil & Gas will unite Business Transformation specialists to share insights into developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap that leverages Oil & Gas Emerging Technology such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Oil & Gas analytics and Blockchain in oil & gas.
Learn from our Digital Transformation Specialists
Karthick Srinivasan, Senior Director, Business Transformation & Digital Transformation, Delek US
Philippe Daroux, Industrial Network Design & Consulting Manager, Chevron
Biju Misra, Director of Corporate Business Transformation & Automation CoE, Enbridge
Andy Lewis, Senior Technology Director, Dow
Mark Fonda, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Meridian Energy Group Inc
Arnold (Marty) Martin, Director of Process Control Technology, Centre of Technical Expertise, Air Liquide
Ajin Yesodharan, Business Systems Optimization Specialist, Enbridge
Lance Medlin, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Meridian Energy Group Inc
Noordin Taj, Technology Strategy, Architecture and Digital Innovation Lead, BP
Julie Thyne, North America Continuous Improvement Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
Rogier Pouwer, Director – Automation Engineering & Operations Technology, Western Midstream
James Haw, Director Project Management: Major Projects, Operations Technical Services, Oxy
Monika Mangala, Global Finance Digital Transformation Director, Chevron
Christine Whelchel, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Tantanka Midstream
Albert Rooyakkers, Founder, CEO, CTO, Bedrock Automation
Johan Themaat, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Black Canyon Midstream
You'll learn how to:
- Identify, prioritize and accelerate digital innovation projects that improve mobility, enhance efficiency, optimize productivity and maintain safety
- Define a clear digital strategy and leverage innovation to transform the organization and maximize ROI across technology projects
- Create, develop, and implement a digital transformation roadmap that enables a cohesive approach to scaling projects at speed
- Manage cultural transition and foster a mindset of innovation to empower the workforce to drive improvements across the entire business
- Embrace disruptive technology to maintain business resilience, ensure continuity and drive sustainability
- Exploit enterprise data and advanced analytics for real-time insights, enhancing speed and accuracy of decision-making
Attend Digital Transformation Oil & Gas to learn how to:
C-Suite Execs, VP’s, Directors, Chiefs, Global Heads, Managers, Seniors, Leads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Digital Transformation/ Digitalization/ Digital Strategy
- Business Improvement
- Business Transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- Business Process Management
- Operational Excellence
From across the entire Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector including:
- Upstream Operators, Oil & Gas E&P Companies
- Midstream Operators, Processing, Transportation, Storage and Logistics Companies
- Downstream Operators, Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
- Oilfield Service Companies
- Technology Suppliers & Solution Providers
Digital Transformation Oil & Gas forms part of our Oil & Gas Automation & Technology Week, which features Automation Summits for Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Operators enabling technology specialists to meet in one place.
The Oil & Gas Automation & Technology landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of Operators needs to develop those bespoke solutions that are critical to winning new business.
Our interactive and informal discussions are the hallmark of the meeting where attendees share challenges and strategic priorities, which will provide critical intel to develop your future technology and solutions.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss various options in more detail, for more information please contact
+44 7734 666 249
+1 678 534 8541