Lab of the Future: Optimizing the Lab Experiment through Digital Transformation
It is critical that scientists capture accurate, quality data from lab experiments that they can transfer into knowledge and speed up experiments.
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will look at the challenges and opportunities associated with digitalizing lab experiments and how it can reduce human error, optimize data, and enhance quality.
30 March 2021
15:00 – 16:00 GMT
Learn from our Expert Panellists
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will focus on:
- How has COVID-19 influenced and accelerated change with digitalization?
- Aligning company goals: How does lab digitalization fit into the bigger picture and organizational wide efforts?
- Highlighting the importance of connecting instruments and capturing data digitally: Understanding the experiment better, deeper insights and optimizing decision making
- Data & analytics strategies: Hurdles, opportunities, and ingredients for success
- Industry wide initiatives: The importance of data sharing between industrial partners.
- Future of labs: How will the industry continue to evolve and what is next for the digitalization of lab experiments?
Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible is essential for great new discoveries in research and development. METTLER TOLEDO does not only offer highest precision measurement tools, but also many new innovative techniques to speed up and facilitate research work. From ultra-fast materials analysis to highest-precision weighing to fully-automated organic synthesis and ergonomic liquid handling, we provide many essential lab tools and software for the modern scientist