Robust Data Management Strategies for Food & Beverage Roundtable:
Enhancing Real-Time Decision-Making and Streamlining Existing Manufacturing Processes
16 November 2023 | Online
11am-12pm ET / 8am-9am PT/ 4pm-5pm GMT
The drive towards smart manufacturing within the food & beverage sector has accelerated over the last 10 years, with leading manufacturers implementing industry 4.0 technologies, such as IoT and smart sensor technology, to enhance real-time visibility across the entire manufacturing plant.
While the benefits are clear, food and beverage companies of all sizes are struggling to ensure ROI, maximize insights, and understand how to store and manage the sheer amount of resulting data.
This virtual discussion will explore the best practice strategies to define, develop, and implement a robust data management strategy across your manufacturing plant.
Key Topics To Be Explored:
- Defining the best practice approach to F&B manufacturing transformation and data automation journey: Knowing where to start and what to do
- Laying the foundations for technology integration and upskilling across your smart factory: Evaluating existing data infrastructure, digital maturity, and future business goals to extract maximum value
- How to approach technology implementation: Ensuring continuity and connection between people, process, and technology
- Exploring common challenges and lessons learnt with big data and analytics: Future-proofing your smart manufacturing strategy and preparing for market shifts
- What does the future of food and beverage smart manufacturing look like?
Who you will meet:
Food & Beverage VPs, Directors, Global Heads, and Managers of
- Data & Analytics / AI / ML
- Digital Manufacturing/ Smart Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Smart factory/ Intelligent Factory/ Connected plant
- Digital Product/ Emerging Technology/ Manufacturing Technology/ IIoT
- Predictive Maintenance
- Manufacturing Operations/ Factory Operations
- Digital Innovation/ Technology Innovation
- Digital Transformation/ Manufacturing Transformation
- Asset Management
- Quality Control