Updated July 1st, 2021:
AMG World will implement an enhanced set of safety measures across all in-person events globally.
These guidelines have been developed in collaboration with industry associations, partners, peers, and venue partners. We will continue to follow official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
All speakers, attendees and staff must agree to abide by these guidelines to gain admittance to the event:
- Registrants will be asked to acknowledge and accept adherence to AMG World COVID-19 policy at the time of registration as well as upon arrival onsite.
- AMG World will follow the relevant health authority guidance on screening participants which may include temperature checks prior to gaining access.
- AMG World events will run according to official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
- Sponsors, Delegates, and Speakers will be refused entry by AMG World if they are feeling unwell.
- AMG World and event partners will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- AMG World will follow government guidelines for vaccinated people with regard to masks and social distancing.
- Should it be necessary, AMG World will make attendee records available to local authorities in the event contract tracing is required.
- If we become aware that someone at the venue has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we will contact health authorities and provide them with a list of people in attendance so they can notify attendees and conduct contact tracing.
- We have pro-actively limited attendance and are working with venues to ensure we have enough space to allow for government requirements for social distancing.
Below is a quick look at what you can expect onsite. Please check back for updates as we will continually evolve our plan as regulations change.
Each venue is carefully selected by AMG World with a thorough, deep clean occurring before, during and after each event day. Our event partners will always ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. This will include the continuous sanitisation throughout the course of an event, with a focus on high-touch areas such as door handles, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
All AMG World events will provide additional hand washing facilities and hand sanitising stations throughout the event space, encouraging all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
AMG World events will implement a registration system that facilitates non-contact for participants. Social distancing will be applied within any queuing system.
All AMG World events will request that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces, promoting alternative ways to greet business partners. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, will also be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
All AMG World events will maintain a density of participants in line with local authority regulations and venue or other relevant guidance.
Food and beverage stations
All AMG World event teams will work closely with venue partners to employ the highest standard of food safety, minimising self-service buffets in favour of pre-packaged food options or serviced buffets. If any queuing is anticipated, physical distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings and relevant signage.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Participants and staff at all AMG World events will be asked to use items of PPE in line with local government and health authority advice. This may include wearing a face covering and the use of gloves or face screens in certain roles.
All AMG World events will follow relevant health authority guidance on screening participants. This may include checking the temperatures of everyone on entry, through thermal scanning or other screening processes.
Track and Trace
Should it be necessary, all AMG World events will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at our events, subject to local privacy regulations.